To Get Digital Signature Certificate & DGFT Call :
09276083333 / 09274315555 (All India) / 09952027170 (South India)
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Follow this sample guide to change your Internet Explorer Security Settings. This will enable you to use your Digital Signature Certificate and to encrypt the bids.
- Go to Tools » Internet Option
- Select the security tab from the menu. Click Internet Option and choose Custom Level Button
- Make Following Settings
||Automatic Prompting for ActiveX Controls»
||Binary and script behaviours»
||Download Signed ActiveX Controls»
||Download UnSigned ActiveX Controls»
||Initialize and Script Activex controls not marked as safe»
||Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins »
||Script Activex controls marked safe for scripting»
Include local directory path while uploading files to a server »Enable
Reset Custom Settings to "Medium"
- For uploading documents ensure the following Internet Explorer setting
Follow this sample guide to change your Internet Explorer Security Settings for Internet Explorer version 8 on Windows XP or Vista or Windows 7 Operating System. This will enable you to use your Digital Signature Certificate and also Encryption of bids.
- Computer with Windows (with full Administrative rights, All upgrades and .Net Framework - 2)
- Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above
- Legally valid class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. ( under Indian Root CA chain ) ( 2 Separate Certificates-Signing & Encryption )
- Internet Connection.
Various Softwares to be Installed
Go To Top
Minimum Hardware and Software requirements
User Workstation Requirements
- A system with minimum P-III Processor.
- 64 MB RAM or above.
- 10 GB HDD or above recommended.
- Ethernet based Network Interface.
- Modem or mode of connecting Internet for web based users.
- Workable input and output devices.
- UPS for power backup.
- Windows based operating system Windows 98 Release 2, Windows NT, Windows 2000 professional, Windows XP.
- Web browser - Internet Explorer 5.5 or above recommended.
- Some components of eprocurement application are not compatible with Internet Explorer 7.0 and Windows Vista Operating System.
- Latest Anti virus running on the system.
If you are not able to open the Tender site do the following
Go To Top
- Check your Internet connectivity.
- Open the properties box of the internet connection ( double click the icon on the status bar of your machine ).
- Keep this window open on your desktop and try to open the site www.eprocurement.gov.in again. Monitor the bytes in and bytes out section in the properties window of your Internet connection. If there are no changes try to open any other site and see the difference, if still there are no changes in the bytes send and receive which means your Internet connection is hanged. Kindly disconnect your connection and reconnect your Internet connection.
- If you are able to open www.eprocurement.gov.in and not able to open the Tender login page check if your machine is behind the proxy or any other firewall. If so ask your administrator to enable the secure connection on the proxy as Tender site is a secure site (https).
- In case of slow connectivity to www.eprocurement.gov.in - check the speed of your Internet connection, which you are getting currently. Contact your ISP if desirable speed is not available.
- Clear the Cache of your temporary internet files ( open your browser -> Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Temporary Internet files section )
- In the tender site if you are facing any Data Signer Control Problems, do the following :
- Add the URL https://tender.eprocurement.gov.in to the trusted sites in the internet options
- Change the Active X controls and plug-ins status to " Enable ".
- To add the URL to Trusted site : Open your browser -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites -> Sites -> Type the URL https://tender.eprocurement.gov.in -> Click on Add -> OK.
- To Enable Active X Cotrols and Plug-ins : Open your browser -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites -> Custom Level -> Active X Controls and Plug-ins -> Enable.
- Run the virus scan Periodically.
- In case of any query please call us at our HELPDESK
System Requirements: Kindly note the below mentioned list of Operating Systems that are compatible with the upgraded version of our application. Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer version IE 7 or above.
Operating Systems which Support the upgraded version of the application
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows XP (service pack-3)
- Windows server 2008
- Windows server 2008 R2 Standard
Operating Systems which DO NOT Support the upgraded version of the application
Go To Top
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows server 2003
- Windows XP (service pack-2)
- Windows 98