Job Title : Website Developer
Min Experience : 1 to 2 years
Qualification : BCA / MCA, B.sc. / M.sc.(Computers), B.E.(Computers)
- The application developer is the primary resource for determining the approach to be utilized in a project implementation.
- The application developer should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
- He or she should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development, such as .NET or Java Framework.
- The application developer participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes.
- He or she designs and builds product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager and application development director, and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- He or she follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development.
Functional / Technical Skills :
- For a Microsoft Windows based company, the application developer should be knowledgeable in Microsoft .NET technology; Microsoft Visual Studio development system; hardware sizing and architecture; network and operating systems; server technologies—Microsoft SQL Server Database, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, N-tier architecture, and Web servers; and Internet technologies—Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, and firewalls.