- Create integrated search marketing plans and work closely with other specialists within the company to ensure best practice is being rolled out across the board e.g. Social Media, Website development.
- Provide full reporting and analytics on search campaigns and use the analytical findings to make key business decisions and further optimize future strategies.
- Recommend onsite tactics necessary to achieve the targets, and brief these to our web development team – e.g. Optimized landing pages, conversion tracking, split testing Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices and tools, and emerging items of interest – e.g. Mobile SEO, and communicate your findings to the team.
- Good Experience in Search engine marketing, setting up, running, monitoring, and reporting on SEO.
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives and goals and in doing so, create clear search engine marketing goals and implement strategic plans to achieve them.